Monday, January 30
- Hat Day
Tuesday, January 31
- Mix Matched Sock Day and/or School Spirit Day (wear something green)
Wednesday, February 1
- Super Hero/Princess Day (wear your favorite super hero shirt/cape OR wear your favorite princess shirt/tiara; Please NO COSTUMES OR NO ACCESSORIES
Thursday, February 2
- PJ Day; preferably 2 piece PJ’s
Friday, February 3
- Movie & Popcorn Day
Do you have a child that is preschool or kindergarten age or know a friend or family member who does? If so, we would love to welcome you to our upcoming Open House.
Providence Catholic Children’s Academy (PCCA) invites all interested families to attend their Open House and Registration for the 2017-2018 school year on Sunday, January 29 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Providence Catholic Children’s Academy (PCCA) was founded in 1992 by Rev. Richard J. McGrath, OSA. Under the Diocese of Joliet, PCCA serves the religious and educational needs of young children between the ages of 3 and 6. PCCA provides a nurturing environment by professional teachers who help develop the social, emotional, cognitive and physical skills of students in a loving Christian atmosphere.
PCCA offers both full day and morning preschool and prekindergarten and full day kindergarten. Furthermore, the school offers before and after school care, which helps to accommodate working parents and is more affordable than most day care facilities.
PCCA is located on the campus of Providence Catholic High School at 1800 W. Lincoln Highway in New Lenox. Questions? Call Mrs. Laura McErlean, Principal at (815) 485-7129.
Parents may check the following to verify PCCA school closing:
- Emergency Closing Center (ECC)
- Register at emergencyclosings.com to receive an email notification when PCCA is closed. The ECC will send an email immediately upon any change with the school closing status.
- TV & Radio
- PCCA school closings will be announced on WGN and local Joliet radio stations. Be sure it mentions Providence Catholic Children’s Academy as the high school’s closing/open status is independent of PCCA.
- A message will be left on our PCCA voice mail at 815.485.7129.
- An email will be sent to all parent email address(es) on file.
- PCCA Website
- The school’s homepage will include a closing statement under the News section.
PCCA is selling valuable, family-friendly KidStuff Coupon Books filled with hundreds of coupons for all ages! KidStuff is conveniently organized, offers incredible savings and is sold exclusively through schools! Our school earns 50% profit for every book we sell.
Use just a few coupons and easily save more than the $25 cost of the book…Remember to keep KidStuff in your car! Most coupons are long-term and valid for over a year. You will enjoy fabulous savings from: Barnes and Noble, Michaels, Dicks, Sears, Macys, Bed Bath and Beyond, Jewel, Buffalo Wild Wings, Marcus Theatre, Hobby Lobby and many more.
Family, friends and co-workers will love saving with KidStuff…Great for gifts too! Check out all 26 valuable editions listed on the first page of you KidStuff Coupon Book or visit www.kidstuffcouponbook.com
Your family earns 1 FREE book worth $25 for every 5 books you sell! Payment is due by November 1. Please make checks payable to PCCA. If you have any questions, please contact Laura McErlean or Carrie Wills at 815.485.7129.
KIDSTUFF DOES NOT PROMOTE DOOR-TO-DOOR SALES BY CHILDREN